Friday 26 July 2013

The Spark of Love And The Spring of Hope

This morning, I felt inspired to write some words on the topics of love and of hope.  I took my original words and I have adapted them into poetic verse.  I hope you like them. 


The Spark  of Love
Open your heart,
Let yourself be free, 
Give yourself to the moment,
And there!
It begins.
The spark that ignites,
The tinder that burns to a flame,
That becomes passion,
That endures,
To become,
Love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Spring of Hope
From the spring of hope,
Shall we drink,
To fill our hearts,
With its warmth and its glow.
And once we have drunk our fill,
When we have quenched our thirst,
Only then shall we step,
Back out onto the field,
To rejoin the battle,
To wield our sword,
To raise our shield,
And to confront our mortal enemy,
As it always has been,
As it will always be,
Once more,
We fight against,
Fear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


More of my poetry can be found in my book, Poems From The Path, available from all Amazon sites in Kindle e-book format.  Wisdom, inspiration, truth, honesty, love.

Now only $ 0.99


_________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment